Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1st

I wonder whether avoiding conflict might sometimes let an uncomfortable situation become a situation out of control...

Anyway, when I checked my mailbox today, it had 37 unread e-mails for me. But it is not as bas as it was in the beginning of my EB term. I try to keep my response time under 5 days. My goal is 24 hours.

Sometimes I don't answer an e-mail because I don't want to confront the situation...

I've written that sentence and then went back to write a confronting e-mail! I'm proud!

Today was a fast day with a lot of moments in which I wish I could split in two.

Next events:
- AMCHAM's amazing competency trainings part II in April 15th (definitely going, the first part was awesome)

Lately, as I face more cool opportunities both in AIESEC and professionally, it also happens that sometimes some of them overlap. Like today, I found out that if I weren't going to CONADE in Friday I would be doing some cool thing at work in that week.

Moreover, there will be a VPX premeeting at CONADE (also meaning all my fellow VPXs are getting the best hotel rooms, and I'll get to stay at the slumps...) and I'm not going to be there. I also couldn't make it to the AIVPX chat today =(

Have I mentioned that I wish I could split in two?

No comments: